Wednesday, July 20, 2005

New Evidence Suggests Noah's Sons Rode Flying Dinosaurs

When I read this article, after trying to contain my laughter because I'm surrounded by co-workers was, WTF?

Yes yes it is true. You are reading correctly apparently there is a new archeological find in China which suggests Noah's sons must have rode flying dinosaurs to help his father collect the animals for the ark.

I thought this was really stupid and very funny. It seems just a bit too rediculous to believe. But this Christian group really believes it and ponied up $14 Million to buy some of the remains to have them tested for the leather harnesses used to ride them. I found this article through researching various religions for someting I'm doing for work. Have a quick read and see if you found it as funny as I did. All I can remember thinking was "is this actually a real article or just a joke?"

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0605/flyingdinos.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home