Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Chick That NO one Likes

Today I got to work and went to put my lunch in the fridge. I look over at the lunch table and there is half of a rather large birthday cake there. It made me wonder whose birthday it was. I continued on my way. I also thought

“oh how nice someone bought someone a cake for their birthday.”

Later I found out it was the chick that nobody likes’s birthday YESTERDAY. And again I thought well that’s even nicer that someone bought her a cake. I asked

“who bought her that cake”?

To which I receive the reply of

“no one, she brought it in herself”.

At that point I burst out laughing. She brought in her own cake just so people would wish her a happy birthday since no one did YESTERDAY, under the rouse of just wanting to get rid of some DAY OLD birthday cake. Good one!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

8-0 Wow. that is hilarious. wonder if she'll bring herself Christmas presents, too?

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home