Friday, July 29, 2005

The Annoying Chick

Yesterday the annoying chick got in trouble for spending two days writing something completely the wrong way. According to my sources she was crying about it during the lunch hour. I personally thank god I wasn’t in her vicinity at that time. According to the annoying chick her boss was yelling at her but I bet she was just told to stop doing things the wrong way. The annoying chick thinks she’s super smart and knows everything. So I’m sure she hates to be told she’s stupid and can’t do anything right. Oh well!

I would just like to ask who cries in front of people at work UNLESS they are looking for attention. NO ONE THAT’S WHO!!!!! Well except for the annoying chick maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

You and madman ought to hang out and talk about the crappy people you work with. I mean I work with idiots...but yeah....wow! Welcome to blog world! :)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home