Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Annoying Chick!

As always the annoying chick really annoys me. Because of this I try not to have close contact with her. So this means I have to get my info about her from other sources around the office. That is why I haven't posted in a bit.

But today at lunch I asked her where she was yesterday because she didn’t come to lunch. She said “I forgot to eat”. I hate when she says that it’s so annoying. How can you forget to eat? As soon as I get to work I’m hungry and can’t wait for lunch. According to her when she’s stressed she just isn’t hungry. Well lucky for her skinny ass. What got me is she was talking about it in a bragging type of way. I just wanted to punch her and say SHUT UP no one cares if you eat or not. I think she is just trying to justify having a milk like substance instead of actual edible food. After saying how she never eats she preceded to tell us that when she was younger kids used to call her “the Ethiopian” because she was so disgustingly skinny. I almost spat out my food laughing. Other people expressed what seemed to me to be false sympathy. It was rather amusing. I can just imagine hearing the Ethiopian chant. This is the second time she’s brought this up and every time I laugh just as hard. I am starting to wonder why she keeps bringing it up. Of course no one really cares and every time she gets the same reaction. I think it’s a form of bragging that she has always been really skinny. When she was a little kid her school called her parents because they thought that she was anorexic. Can you imagine? That must have been really really horridly skinny. EW! I am the biggest person in our “lunch group” and it is really annoying hearing someone complain about how skinny they are. Shut the hell up it could be worse. YOU COULD ACTUALLY BE ETHIOPIAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home