Tuesday, April 24, 2007

She took her leave

She's gone. I miss her already. I'm told her death was painless, but sometimes I wonder if that's what they always say. I guess I'd say that too.

My grandma was an awesome grandma. I don't think I ever told her that but she was. She always made my favorite foods when she knew I was coming over...ok my brother's too, not just me. She always had little fancy cups of jellow or pudding waiting for dessert. She always did fun craft things with us too. She was in no way a "cool" grandma but I don't think they ever are. She cared a lot about us grandkids and showed it. Grandparents are the best thing, everyone should get to experience that.

My dog isn't getting any better and every morning I wake up and look for signs of breathing. Is it bad I'm expecting her to be dead? I suppose it should be positive thinking not thoughts of death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home