Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'm Still Here

Aw so nice someone cares to ask if i'm ok!

I'm fine, I just got over a hellish 2 week cold or flu or whatever the hell it was. I even had to get anti-biotics for it. I never go to the doctor but this time I was forced to as it started to get way worse. There's still something wrong with my ear and it's not getting better so I might have to go back again.

What is it with doctor's offices. I waited 30 mins to see the doctor. when i saw her she took 5 mins to listen to my chest, look in my ear and throat and tell me stuffs looks a little too red and here's some pills. i was waiting in the fucking waiting room longer than she saw me for. that pisses me off.

I found a website that has some of my tv shows that i watch, and some that I want to watch. it's awsome! all the shows are WITHOUT commercials. and you can watch a whole season at once if you want. pretty sweet! http://www.tv-links.co.uk/

I think I have a virus on this computer. it's really pissing me off and i can't find the anti-virus software on here. I don't even know if we have any. I'm sure we do but I have no idea where it is. it's a really fucking annoying virus. it keeps making limewire open up. weird. and then webpages keep opening as well. so annoying!

anyway i have a lot of other blog pages to catch up on so until we meet again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

I have sore ears all the time...whats TMJ? Why hasn't anyone fixed MY sicknesses?!?!

That TV website is good...but is still missing a few good shows I watch! I was sad, cause I can't catch up on everything!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home