Friday, August 08, 2008

Deformed

So I was looking at my leg the other day. The one in the cast. It's fucked looking. It's starting to deform and look nasty. It's got weird bumps and dips that shouldn't be there naturally. Guess that's what happens when you don't use your calf muscle for a bunch of weeks. It's still gross looking. I wonder how many weeks of physiotherapy it will take to get back to normal.

Just before I broke my leg I bought new summery type shoes. Now I'm only wearing one. The one is going to be so well worn and the other will be totally new. I hope it doesn't look stupid.

I thought I'd have more to post but I'm tired. I had to get up early today so I only had maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I'm going to take my cast off, give my leg some air, put some aloe vera on my slices (incisions), turn off the lights and maybe find a movie to watch or something.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Rock, sorry to hear about your ankle and all that. That really sounds messed up. But something good will come from this, I just know it.

Hey, you can get a wheel chair and a membership at a local pool hall and play pool all day. You can play pool in a wheel chair--just an idea.

Or get on Myspace.com, it's something to do, and free and pretty fun, you can post blogs there too. My Myspace url is myspace.com/vibesofvenus if you ever sign up with it.

Anyway, take care okay. Oh, I just got my heart broken by a 29 year old girl. Much much worse than a broken leg man. So I got you beat :) haha

2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, first, no sex going on, we just hang out.
Second, I don't have a basement.
Third, Angels aren't meant to be caught anyways.

The whole idea is that you don't have to catch someone to be happy.

But glad to see your broken leg and deformities haven't effected your warped brain, haha.

Oh, when your leg heals, just throw some dirt on your new shoe and run over it a couple times with your car. Then it will match the worn shoe.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is just damned ridiculous! I have to ask: what came of the girl who slid into you and broke your leg/ankle? Is she hunkered in a corner somewhere, feeling awful for making someone's life miserable? Has she apologized? Have you even seen her? I'm just curious, is all. Hang in there, Rock!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home