Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Have you ever...

Have you ever worked in an office environment with tons of cubicles everywhere?

Well I do and lately I've been finding it harder and harder to refrain from throwing paper planes or waded up paper. I mean who would know? Everyone has their face glued to a computer screen. I literally have to keep paper away from myself. I dont know if i'd get into trouble for actually doing it. But I seriously want to do it so badly. Would you be pissed if someone in your office hit you with a paper plane or waded up paper? I know I wouldn't. I'd laugh and then declare war.

On another note i'm pretty sure tall creepy guy wanted to strike up a conversation on two seperate occasions today but i gave him one word answers and answers that he couldn't ask a question to AND i didn't even look up from my screen to talk to him. Lucky for me it worked...this time...

3 Comments:

Blogger josh williams said...

Did you ever see the movie "Brazil" where Robert De Niro was covered with paper work and then just disappeared? Be carefull, this aint jocken' stuff .I seen it happen in the movies.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Dude, we love Guelph! We always hit the Palace when we're there as well as the, um, Manor. Trapper's is cool too. Great site!

11:51 PM  
Blogger JRae said...

In my office we throw paper clips and rubber bands over the cubicles when we're feeling punchy. Guess it depends how cool your coworkers are and what kind of mood they're in. Here we like any excuse to goof off!! :)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home