Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A New Location

Over the long weekend my company moved to a much larger location just a block away. Boy is it HUGE! My god.

I definitely came out the lucky one in where I was put to sit. I find myself NOT on TCG's walking route any longer. WAHOOOOOOO. This is cause for celebration. I did see him walk by my area once but I made sure there was no eye contact made and he just kept walking. So awsome. Hopefully I can avoid this guy for the rest of my time there. Yes yes I know I'm dreaming. BUT ITS MY RIGHT!

Also since I'm back in school now I'll only be at the office 3 days a week. 2 of those aren't even at full day so that will help keep TCG away from me.

It seems psycho chick will no longer be with our company....hmmm I wonder why....No skin off my back thats for sure!

HOPE I DON'T SEE YOU AROUND PSYCHO!

1 Comments:

Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

I am doing something called E-Commerce Management. This is my last year and I can't wait to be done. Already I'm hating my classes. I'm sick of all the stupid projects that are obviously just busy work.

For my class called investor relations the stupid teacher made us work in groups and figure out this magic square that had all these rules. It was so lame I couldn't believe I was paying to play around with a dumass magic square with numbers in it.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home