Tuesday, August 30, 2005

On the Lookout

So The Idol told me to watch Mr. Loudmouth and a chick that was on our 3-pitch team, before she left. I asked why and she said she thinks there is something going on or going to happen between them. Then I said well aren’t they both married and have kids? She said yes but she still thinks its going to happen. My only problem is I’m no where near these two people during the day so how can I “watch” for anything? I’ll have to figure something out. There are a couple people I know that always seem to know everything about this office and the people working in it. But they both are not here today so I’m stuck clueless until tomorrow until I can ask.

All last week the Psycho chick was away because she sprained her ankle. When I heard this I was confused because I didn’t understand why that would stop someone from being able to come to work. I’ve sprained my ankles very badly to the point of going into shock and I still did tons of stuff INCLUDING walking around. So anyway my inside source said she couldn’t come to work the whole day because she drives a car that is standard and I suppose it would hurt her foot to change gears. LAME very lame in deed. Well anyway I saw her yesterday and she looked fine, and everyone knows that a bad ankle sprain doesn’t just heal in a week it takes longer than that. Oh btw she apparently was running in a ditch and that’s why she sprained her ankle. Don’t ask me why she was running in a ditch it makes no sense to me either. Then today she comes in wearing the most ridiculous outfit I’ve ever seen her in. She’s not totally old but she was too old to be wearing clothes like that and it was really hard to not laugh at her when she said good morning. Good thing she’s out of the office today AGAIN. Must be nice to be able to just not work whenever you want.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

Haha What was she wearing?

I would love to be able to leave whenever I wanted....But I guess first I need a job to leave from!lol!

11:46 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Well I give her some credit. She's smart enough to say "I'll be working from home if you need to contact me" Total bullshit but whatever some people are just pussies when it comes to pain I guess.

She was wearing cargo/painter pants shorts, One of those shirts that you see the prostitots wear with some stupid word on it like Bitch or Spoiled or something. I can't remember what her's said but it was pink and ugly. Oh and some like high heel sandle type of shoe. None of it was the same style so it all looked really bad!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Bitch is a faker. I hate that! I hate people who things, except orgasms... I reserve the right to fake those if I am tired. Call it taking a hit for the team.

But other than that, faking = bad.

Yes, I am a hypocrite. Fagetaboutit.

PS - Celebrating Muppets/Fraggles thanks to you. You are my hero.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home