Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wow all time LAMENESS

Ok I just have to say that people are so weird! Think about all the useless things we have. While researching something for work I came across this link

To which my thought was WTF? If someone actually bought that they have way too much money for their own good and they must immediately give me all their money. If I ever EVER saw someone pull that out and start using it they would automatically give me the right to make fun of them for the rest of their life. No joke that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen that you can buy.

3 Comments:

Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Oh I know. Just proves the point that people are stupid and I think selective breeding should be put into place!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

WHAT! Play nice! I have one of those...I have one silver and one bronze one to! Yesh!


J/k!!!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Ms. Finstad said...

lmao! have you ever seen any of the stupid ebay auctions that goldenpalace.com win all the time? they buy stuff like toast with the image of bill clinton "burned" into it for like $5,000! Just think of the relief effort donations that place could make!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home