Thursday, August 25, 2005

EWW

Well today I’ve had the pleasure of hearing Mr. Loudmouth telling everyone how to boil a fucking lobster. I’m sorry but if you can’t even do that you’re a moron. How hard is it to throw a lobster in some boiling water? A fucking little kid could do it. He was also talking about boiling them in salt water or sea water or some shit like that. We live in a landlocked province buddy so good luck getting your hands on some sea water dumbass! He then moved on to talking about eating bear and how it tastes greasy. Well what the fuck do you expect, those bears gotta live through the winter of course the meat is gonna be “greasy” THEY NEED FAT.

Yesterday I once again was caught by tall creepy guy. Normally when you see someone in the morning when you see someone they say “how are you?” you say “good, and you?” and they say “good” and that is the end of the conversation. But no, not with tall creepy guy. He says “oh I’ve been better” to which I reply “oh that’s too bad” (we’re talking as I’m putting my lunch into the fridge and he’s putting some company beverages into a different fridge) so after I say that’s too bad he proceeds to tell me about his fucking knees yet again. “My knees are half heeled, I just want to get back to normal” well no shit it taking awhile he doesn’t even clean it properly. I asked him if he disinfects it and he said “well I put water on it”. anyway that was off topic but ya he continues to blab on and on and on and by that time I’m slowly walking out of the kitchen because my lunch has been in the fridge for awhile now. Then I just got pissed and left and when I was at my desk I could still hear him talking to me. Whatever, he’s annoying.

THEN later in the day around lunch time I went to heat up my lunch and he was in there. I put it in the microwave and then went back to my desk because I didn’t want to stand around waiting for it to finish. He walked right behind me to my desk and then I sat down and he kept going. My boss looked at me and whispered “I think you have an admirer”. Shit man I better not that’s fucking sick. This guy is so gross. And I said “I know” in a really negative tone and then she said “don’t be so negative just be flattered” fuck that I’m no optimist there are just some people you don’t want attention from and HE IS ONE OF THEM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home