Thursday, September 01, 2005

And it just keeps going downhill

Well today tall creepy guy just got a whole hell of a lot creepier. Ok I"m just going to say TCG from now on it's WAY easier to type and me being lazy and all...well it's perfect.

Anyway near the end of the day today TCG comes to my boss and asks her about some email that she deleted today. WTF? We were both confused.
She was like "what email are you talking about"
He said "
some email about fire places"
she said
"oh ya I didn't even read it i just deleted it"
(at this point I'm sitting there totally fucking confused...HE WAS FUCKING READING HER EMAILS does anyone else think that is fucked up?)
He said "well i was just curious about it because it is from last september before I started working here"

Ok now I don't really remember the rest he kept mumbling some shit about how he was just curious about the email and she just seemed kind of flustered about the whole. When he left I told her she has a stalker. The whole point of the story is he's fucking reading people's fucking godamed emails. Which pisses me off because now I have to fucking watch what I say in emails to people within the office. That is just way too fucking much work in my opinion. And that also means that I can't talk about HIM to anyone else in emails. This guy is such a fucker.

He is also STILL wearing the same clothes for over 3 weeks now. Same shirt at least, jeans are harder to tell sometimes. I've been told that he smells. Something I didn't need to know but am greatful that I do know so that I can keep away from him and not have to smell him.

I think I'll give you some background on TCG. This is all second hand as I will not talk to him if I can't possibly help it. So as I've said before he's around 28 years old. He still lives wiht his parents. He has two jobs here and in a grocery store. Though I don't understand why considering he lives with his parents...what bills could he have to pay? He is also one of those people who are always negative about their lives. You know the type.."my life sucks""why don't I have any friends" "No one likes me, why doesn't anyone like me?" That kind of shit. In fact the other day he was talking to one of my inside sources about how he has no friends and his life is so crappy. He never has time to go out and do stuff but then what would he do because he has no one to do stuff with. I know, what you're thinking. You're starting to feel bad for this guy and think its sad and that maybe I'm an asshole for making fun of him. WELL STOP IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW! If you feel that way about your life fucking do something about it don't fucking sit around making other people feel sorry for you and thereby hope you'll get an invite to somthing. If you hate your life fix it damit. It's wearing really thin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Finstad said...

AMEN! Sounds like my biology teacher in college. He would wear the same jeans, blousy shirt and crooked belt buckle (with cowboy boots too of course) EVERY SINGLE DAY and I swear he never took a shower in his life. He revealed to us one day that he was the product of inbreeding between first cousins...maybe an explanation? I guess he thought that was appropriate to tell us since we were talking about DNA...!!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home