Tuesday, November 15, 2005

X-mas Party!!

HOLY CRAPOLA I really have not posted in a long while.

Anyway the xmas party is this friday. Looking forward to that. Since i'm dateless I'm bringing my bestest friend. The dinner sounds awsome. I'm getting the beef thing. I'm really hoping to see some people inappropriately DRUNK. I'd also like to see some fights though i dont see that happening. It would be awsome though. I am on the other hand interested in seeing certain people's significant others. this will be my first company xmas party EVER. my other job which i had for 4 years there wasn't a chance for xmas parties since we were at our busiest during xmas. AND i was the only employee so some party that would be...me and my boss. wahoo PARRRRTTTYYYY! so anyway i'm looking forward to it.

hopefully i get some juicy stuff to write about!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home