Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sorry

I realize I said that I would post some pics of some glass stuff I've done but they turned out looking like ass so I've decided I'm redoing them. Plus my friend doesn't seem to know how to work her camera and she ended up deleting some of them. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and take pics with a camera from my dad's work.

on another note I tried Beefeater's new lime gin and its awsome. i really like it. if you don't have some lime to add to a gin and tonic or gin and seven this is the way to go. or if you're like me and you're just too fucking lazy to even care...this is the way to go. but i enjoy the taste of it. plus it doesn't taste as paint thinner'ish as gin normally does. don't get me wrong i'm totally into gin but i think you really have to have a taste for it. over the holidays my uncle was drinking it straight with ice. i think at that point he had had so much to drink he couldn't taste stuff anymore. i love gin but no way in HELL i'd try that shit straight.

that's all i have to say as i need to refill my lime gin and seven up!

1 Comments:

Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

haha hmm, i have never thought of myself as someone who is brave. everyone has their own tastes i guess.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home