Wednesday, November 23, 2005

OK this is soooooooooooooooo not good. Remember that chick i was talking about that doesn't shut up? well now she's like the GM of this new company that two of our departments have formed. that means she's like my boss now too. so that means meetings with her, her hanging around me and just seeing her more. this sucks. Should i tell her that the sound of her voice makes me want to shove a hot soldering iron in my ears?

AND another chick that i find really annoying is also part of that. so now i've gained two annoying people that i'd rather not associate with. god that makes me sound like this stuck up person that thinks they're better than everyone. BUT I'M NOT PEOPLE I'M REALLY NOT. i'm not the only person who hates these two chicks in the office. so its not just me if you're thinking that. HONEST!

today was so shitty. i woke up tired. drove in traffic 40 mins to get to school to find out i didn't need to go and it was a waste of precious gas. stayed for 15 minutes to finish up a report i could have done at home and emailed to the teacher. drove home. put on my show that i always watch. fell asleep afterward almost slept too late and could have been late for work. oh ya don't forget the whole day i've had my period with lovely cramps all day. that's nice too, you can't forget that.

My dad once asked my mom and I what cramps felt like. after long deliberation we decided it felt similar to gas pains. but i mean lets be honest its way worse. but that's the closest we could come up with. can you think of something better? i couldn't. its like.....nothing...its just like having cramps lol.

ok i'm tired and my cramps are bothering me....time to open another bottle of wine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home