Thursday, November 17, 2005

SHUT UP!

I work in close vacinity to someone that everyone does NOT like. she always comes around and talks about stuff that no one cares about and then ends up takig a lot of your time you could have used to meet a quota or just spend it doing anything but listening to her stupid stories. She always talks about her kid and her weird fucked family. Now I don't mind hearing about people's kids but they're always stupid stories that she thinks are cute or funny or WHATEVER.

Yesterday she would not leave me and my boss alone. Like my boss even started working while she was talking to her and she STILLLLLL didn't get the hint. It was actually kind of funny and rather hard not to laugh. This chick is the type that you have to sit there pretending to care about what she's saying. OMG I hope I don't have to deal with her at the X-mas party that would suck BALLS. Gross fat man sweaty from just trying to get off the couch kinda balls. Ya there's a nice mental picture for you. YOUR WELCOME!!

So I'll spend my time avoiding TCG, this boring chick, and no neck guy. Though I have no beefs with no neck guy, I just can't stop staring at the void of no neck. Seriously creepy. Good thing I have my bestest friend with me to keep me company otherwise I might have had to resort to entertaining these people just for something to do. Though I do plan on drinking quite a bit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

Glad I got to be your date!! I had a blast!!!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home