Monday, November 21, 2005

AWSOME NIGHT

What a great night that Xmas party was for sure. I had a blast. It was made even MORE fun because my friend came as my date lol. You know we ended up making money that night.

1. We were able to get free drink tickets from the drunk managers who had a whole stack of them.
2. My boss gave us $50 for a cab ride home. The ride home cost like 30.
3. when we went to the bar after all drinks were put on the CEO's tab.
4. when we needed to eat cuz we were so drunk my boss again gave us more moneys.

So that was sweet getting totally wasted drunk and MAKING MONEY at the end of it. How often can you say you went out on a night of drinking and ended up ahead?

No i did not see no neck guy. in fact i'm not even sure if he was there. good thing i didn't see him tho. otherwise i'm sure i would have gave him the wrong impression and he might have thot i was totally into him or something. unfortunately i did happen to talk to TCG. i pulled his name from the basket of names to win a prize after i won two tickets to the princess of whales theatre for the lord of the rings play, AND a night at the mariott. the funny thing is he came up to me later in the night and was like thanks for pulling my name out of the basket i picked the tv. and i was all confused partly because i was drunk and partly because when i called his name out i didnt even know it was him. that is because i don't even know his last name because i don't care lol. well now i do i guess.

a guy i work with ended up pissing me, my boss and my friend off. he was such an asshole. this chick we were talking to had a really unusual name but a nice name. he said "that's a bad name" ...who says that? how rude is that. what an asshole. so my boss heard that then got pissed at him and made him appologize. then he said some shit to my friend and she got really pissed. luckily for me she respected the fact that i have to work with him and didn't tell him off. that would have been awkward for sure.

Well all in all the night was damn fun! lots of drinking, hot bartender, making money not losing it, and a night with an awsome friend. can't really ask for more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Boris Yeltsin said...

I know (just from cyberspace) someone who goes to Guelph! (Did I spell that right?) Anyway, she's always talking about the Eco House on her blogs. Small world, ain't it? I never even heard of Geulph until I started blogging.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home