Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bored...

Work has become so boring I find myself staring off into space and finding that more stimulating than the actual work I'm supposed to do. You know I really understand where the whole "daydreaming" term came from. you can actually stare at nothing for an hour and it feels like you were asleep. i'm not kidding. i "woke up" after about 20 minutes of staring and it felt like only 1 minute. i looked at the clock and was shocked.

I suppose it helps me to think about things like what i'm going to get people for Christmas. I'm so close to being done now. Apparently i give good and thoughful gifts ( so i'm told) i really can't wait to see my friend's face when i give her the gift i got her. i'm going to bet on the fact that she wont read my blog so i can give you some clues. maybe later i'll post a pic of it. I made half of the present. its really cool and now i want to make some for me. once i start working full time i think i will. normally every year i'm able to buy lots of stuff cuz i am really good at sniffing out the sales and good deals. so often my friend gets loads of presents. well not this year. her present was so much damn money. i feel bad cuz it looks like not as much as usual but its worth a lot....DOES THAT COUNT? haha do i have you wondering wtf my gift is?

A little hobby of mine is working with glass. Stained glass, normal glass, glass bottles...stuff like that. lately i've started documenting what i've been doing for fear of totally forgetting everything and wondering how the fuck i did a piece in the first place. it actually feels really good to have it all organized. now i have all my templates and such in one binder so now i know where everything is. Maybe i'll post some examples of things i have done to show my ONE loyal reader...VX YOU ROCK!!!! I say "hey, at least i have SOMEONE!"

i don't really have much more to say as i had a completely uneventful boring day. Hope yours was better than mine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home