Monday, January 09, 2006

First Day Back

Well today was my first day back at work since the 15th of December. I will now be working full time until the middle of April. I am doing an internship. Basically I'll be doing the same shit I've been doing since may of last year. I did so bad today too. Fucking little shit towns in the united states with nothing to do in them. Its really annoying trying to find info on these cities.

The chick that no one likes came to my boss and started talking to her. She talks so quiet i couldn't make out what they were saying but it was loud enough to break my concentration. there's nothing worse than not being able to concentrate and then not even being able to eaves drop on what was breaking that concentration in the first place. god that chick is annoying.

I've been doing a major cleanup lately and found some things i either forgot i had or didn't know where they were. so that was cool. you know when you go "oh yaaaaa" when you see something you didn't know you owned.

i just noticed i have 20 bottles sitting outside my room on the bar waiting to be made into something. i usually make vases, candy dishes, pen holders, whatever out of them. i just havn't gotten around to it. i think its because what is the point. i make them and just throw them in a box because i can't bare to throw them out since they take 1-4 hours to make. but that hasn't stopped me from collecting some interesting looking shapes, sizes and colors of bottles. so i guess....what's the point? unless someone asks me for something then i enjoy doing it more i guess. its nice to see someone's face light up with what i perceive as being surprised. being surprised at how good it looks. and by that i mean how good it looks compared to what they thot it would look like which judging by their expressions was probably shit. I have all kinds of bottles, wine bottles, cooler bottles, vegetable oil bottles, juice bottles, pop bottles (the glass ones anyway) and...i don't know lots of glass bottles we'll say. they're pretty interesting to look at. you never really look at them you just kinda toss them out. it makes me wonder how they make them. especially the cool looking ones. with neat designs on them or colors. anycrap enough about bottles...i just have a lot of them.

i think i'm going to start work on a new project. yes i have one that's taken over a year now to finish but i'm just not up for that right now. I'm going to make a title page for my binder of movies. i've thought a very long time on the title and i've decided on "Time Well Spent" OR WAIT should it be "Time Well Wasted" hmm shit now i have to think some more on that. please let me know your thoughts!! Well I can at least look for the font i want to use. you know i'd say that's more than half the battle when creating something is the perfect font. i know it sounds stupid but i've spent more time playing around with fonts trying to find the perfect ones for what the words are or mean. most times i have to search the net for new ones that i don't have. i have a lot of celtic fonts actually. i think i'm addicted to celtic designs or anything celtic. there's just something about the simplicity and complexity of each design. i have great respect for people who can draw them and create their own. i know i couldn't do it. well anyway off i go to see what can be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home