Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'M GOING TO DIE OF BOREDOM!

yes i'm doing something that many people can not do. i'm predicting my own death. I swear i'm going to die of boredom at work. i can only say THANK GOD there is one day left of the week. i should bring gin to work to dull the horrible pain that is my life! I don't know how much more i can take of this boring crap. Well i guess i do since my internship doesn't end until april. if i want to graduate then i suppose i'd better stick to it. If it weren't for that i think i would seriously consider quitting. It really is true that you need to do something that stimulates your mind. or maybe its the fact that the end of my project is no where near in sight. its like a giant cornfield where all you can see is corn in every direction. at first its an amazing sight. but after awhile you wonder where the hell the road is or is there any civilization? my job is not corn but i'm pretty sure corn growing on the stalks would be more interesting than what i do.

on a more happier note i finally remembered to bring my headphones so i could listen to music. i swear if i had to listen to one more stupid conversation about retarded things from the morons in the next cubicle i was going to jab a pen in my ears. plus it really helps when i'm bored and just pretend to work. at least i have something to listen to.

so alas i foresee an impending death. that death is my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home