Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Well Isn't That Just Great!

Ok this had better be the last move I make at this stupid office. My department is changing desks around AGAIN. what the hell? apparently i'm going to be no where near my boss. currently we sit beside eachother. normally I'd be happy about that but i really don't mind sitting near her. and it makes it a lot easier to ask her questions or whatever i need to know. One BIG pro about it is that she won't be able to see my screen anymore. I can barely blog or read my emails. I have to do it so fast and with a tiny window. and have my head in a certain position so she can't see if she happens to look over. another con about moving is i have no idea who the fuck i'll be sitting with. What if they're annoying as hell and i hate them? What if they're narks and tell on me that i spend all my time on MSN and blogging? OR what if they stink? That would be bad too. I only hope that i can sit in a spot where i'll see my boss coming if she decides to pay me a visit which i think she will often. there's nothing worse than your boss walking up behind you and you have something on your screen you shouldn't. I can't even think who i'd be sitting with since my boss and i are the only marketing people in the department. Least i'll have more people to talk to i guess. but i'm still pissed that i have to move all my crap AGAIN.

HOLY SHIT wtf am i going to do if i end up sitting with ugmo? she's now in my department. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? ok now i'm really nervous. when we first moved into this building an email was sent saying respond with who you would like to sit with. EVERYONE responded saying they DON'T WANT to sit with ugmo. this is so not good. holy lord i'm going to be pissed off if i get stuck with her. and you know i bet i will since i'm just a lowly intern. FUCK I SUCK! i can't handle ugmo i know that i'll just snap on her if she even TALKS to me. ugh and the whole being fake nice to someone just cuz you don't want to deal with that awkwardness of you both knowing that you don't like her. i tihnk i'm going to keep a flask of kahlua in my drawer. i'll put it in the free hot chocolate. oh god i just thought of something else....this move might make me CLOSER to TCG....nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that's it, its settled i'm bringing my headphones to work TOMORROW. that way even if i'm not listening to music i can pretend i am so i don't have to talk to anyone if i don't like them.

hmmm...this does give me a great opportunity to pull some office pranks since i won't be near my boss....anyone have any good ideas as to what i could do? For serious i want some ideas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home