Saturday, January 14, 2006

Moved

The move went well and i managed to not have to work for the last hour of the day. Which i really enjoyed.

At first I wasn't happy with my new spot because my boss was practically right behind me so obviously she could just look up at my screen and see things that i was doing whether work related or not. I'm not some slacker, its just sometimes what i'm doing bores the hell out of me and i have to at least read an email or SOMETHING to keep from going insane.

I am sitting alone in this corner thing. I really like it. Its not so annoying. No people talking about retarded lame ass things. or just people in general talking about work stuff that has nothing to do with me but i can't help but listen since they're right there talking loud. Ugmo for the past few days literally coughed every three minutes. and its one of those extremely loud coughs. after only half an hour of even being in the office i was ready to snap. i don't even know how i made it through the day. i reall don't.

Also, I've noticed that my boss really has to sit up and make an effort to see my screen from her desk so that's awsome and now i have no problems with where i'm sitting. Now i just need to figure out some pranks i could do. its very hard since i'm sitting all alone and don't even have anyone close to do something to.

I have thought of something i suspect only i will find funny. I am thinking of putting sayings or a few words on post-its and putting them in various places in the office. of course these sayings or whatever will make absolutely no sense. i really enjoy watching someone try to figure out things that just do not make sense and no sense can be made of them. its hilarious. their faces scrunch up in this odd expression and you can see them thinking really hard. or maybe i'll put things like "look to your right" or "what are you looking at?" or "i'm watching you"...that would be funny too. the catch is placing these post-its without being seen. i don't care what anyone says it takes GREAT skill to be sly. so that is what i plan for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home