Friday, February 24, 2006

Damn Oranges!!!

I did it again…I peeled and ate an orange. All I can smell is fucking oranges. It’s all over my hands. I washed my hands but to no avail. In fact I washed them a couple times. What is that shit and why does it stay on your hands for so long? I think it gets into your blood stream or something and stays there forever. And the more oranges you eat the more like an orange you become. Ok so not really but I’m bored and I started to ramble there for a minute.

Today’s word:

Munificent (myoo-NIF-i-suhnt): Lavish: very generous; "his father gave him a half-dollar and his mother a quarter and he thought them munificent.”

Yesterday I saw a man who was treating a group of children munificently. It was really nice to see someone just being generous. I thought to myself wow, that’s really munificent of him. And it was. I’m pretty sure I’d never be that munificent with total strangers whether they’re children or not. I mean kids just don’t appreciate stuff anyway. So screw them. I’d probably feel the same way if they were my own kids too. They can be so ungrateful for so long. Its infuriating.

Then I saw this man who was giving such munificent things to these kids lead them to what is fondly known by my friends and I as a “pedophile van”. You know the ones...large cube van with NO windows. Usually some non distinct color. I thought to myself I hope he’s just going to restock his munificent gifts because there were so many kids. He couldn’t ACTUALLY be a pedophile could he?

Ok so I just made that all up…except for munificent…I bet you’ll remember that word now for awhile. Go on give it a whirl, try it out on someone and see if they know what it means or for that matter have ever heard it used. I’m willing to bet no.

Today I think we pissed of TCG. We went out to get some Chinese take out for lunch and not only did we walk right by him to go to the car but none of us even made eye contact. I don’t really care but it was funny because he made a bunch of sandwiches in the lunchroom then just left without even saying anything to us. We were like “oh well”. But it’s funny because he literally has all the stuff to make a sandwich at work here in the fridge. A bottle of mustard, a package of meat, buns…and whatever else I don’t’ even remember. When I saw that I thought “so HE’S the bastard taking up all the fucking room in the fridge.

I think I’m going to end this shitty post now before it gets worse!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND ALL!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool word, I may use it.

After big meals with a group of people I always hold my belly and say "I'm absolutely famished." And everyone always agrees and say their famished too!?! I've been doing this for over 30 years and nobody has ever questioned it yet?

8:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

I use this essential orange oil cleaner. Cuts through grease and grime like nobody's business.

hmmmmm.....I think I want a juicing machine....fresh orange juice in the morning sounds good...

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home