Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Randomness

* I've decided i'm probably the laziest person around. I walk in a way so that i barely have to lift my legs. this results in tripping on nothing but the carpet and looking like a moron tripping on nothing. my remedy: shoes with a very slippery bottom

* Some great conversation enders are: whatever, fine, ok, alright, i cut my toe earlier and my shoe is filling up with blood

* It annoys me when people say "you have a good heart". how do they know? are they a cardiologist, i don't think so. I'm convinced people say that because they're not sure what else to say.

* I know this makes me an asshole but i don't care : i can't stand people with speech impediments (sp?) i just can't get over it. i spend the whole time watching how their tongue just doesn't go right to form that "s" sound or the "th" sound. it bugs me so much that i would never be friends with someone who has one. i just can't get over it. i don't know why it bothers me.

* I have a new project i want to work on but i'm stuck on how to start it. Its bugging me. It would be nice if i had someone to make it for so i could get some guidance.

* My webcam is somewhere around here but i can't find it. i have no idea where it is i feel like i've looked everywhere. of course when i do find it (if ever) it will most likely be in a painfully throw yourself off a cliff obvious place.

* I hate it when people who's blogs i read don't update them daily. I need something to fill the monotony of my boring ass job. its really rather inconsiderate of those people. no i'm not a hypocrite for saying that since i have like one person who reads my blog on a semi-regular basis.

* I want to get to the point where i can buy most things i feel like i need or really want without really even thinking about how much it will cost.

* I am a really cheap person and never spend any money on myself except when i absolutely have to. The one exception is anything to do with an art project i happen to be working on at the time.

* Tomorrow i'm probably going to put another post-it in the supply room which reads "i know what you did last summer" its pretty damn corny considering that was the name of a horror movie that wasn't scary. but that's why i like it.

* I wonder what it would feel like to punch someone in the face. I know it will hurt but i still want to know.

* I wonder what it feels like to be in a car that rolls or flips in the road or into a ditch. will it feel like just being in a moving car, or flying?

* I've always wanted to be able to fly. none of this hand gliding or parasailing shit, actually FLY. like a bird maybe. or even one of those crazy flying squirrels. i know they just glide but WHATEVER its still closer to flying than i'll ever get. doing it in a plane just doesn't cut it!

* I wish i could turn off people's msn names, a lot of them right now are totally lame and i don't even want to talk to the person cuz i hate their name so much. of course i would never say anything to them since i'm sure my name pisses people off at times, and yes i do put names up i know will piss people off to get back at them for pissing me off with one of their lame ass names.

* Have you ever sat and thought about all the things that just happened in your life that you never really noticed happened? i was watching a show that made me think of this. many people start off in a marriage saying they'll never do this or that and they really mean it and believe it. then with time, lots of time, it ends up happening. they didn't even realize it until its too late. then what do you do? its something that worries me about marriage. i see things about people's marriages that makes me think "doesn't that piss you off? i'll never let that happen, or go on, or go on without me saying anything." but then i think, i bet they said that to themselves too but it just happend. i mean you don't choose to let your "other" be the way they are. its interesting, sad, and worrisome at the same time.

* I wish i hadn't agreed to take care of a co-worker's 3 dogs while he was away at mardi gras. he's paying me like 30 bucks a day and that's such a rip off to me. its going to be a lot of work and will cut into my sleeping time which is NOT cool at all. oh well its money and his dogs are really nice, plus he has satelite and xbox so i guess i can do that. and it gives me time to work on my new project IF I CAN EVER FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO.

* People don't say "how are you?" and mean it enough. have you noticed how its like a scripted conversation?
C0-worker: good morning how are you?
You: i'm fine and you?
CO-worker: good
You: That's good!
....and that's it. could you imagine the reaction you'd get if you just started pouring out your heart to someone who asked you that? No one expects to hear how the person ACTUALLY is. i think that would be funny.

* I'm bored of this now, i'm sure i'll re-read it later and think "LAMEEEEE"....................................whatever

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jeez, I come back to my computer ready to get back to work and another post appears here...Anyway, I am surrounded by conversation ender people. You missed the notorious "Shrug"

I think I'll try to post everyday, but not because you mentioned it--it was my own idea. //kind hearts are for wusses...

12:23 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

I read your blog everyday! I bet you didn't know that, but its true, I always check it in the morning! and sometimes if its a weekend at night too. I just don't always post a comment.


Just so you know that you have more than one loyal reader!! So post more often! Please! :)

3:05 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Vince: haha yes the shrug is a good one too. or "i dont know" OH and also "oh well" haha oh well, everyone says that.

Beez: YES i'm moving up in the blog world TWO readers on a semi-daily basis HOLLA!!!

3:14 PM  
Blogger M said...

I eat ice-cream while taking a bubble bath.

I dont have a speech impediment, but I like to mumble cause it pisses my husband off.

I am back from my vacation, so I updated my blog, maybe now you have something to read during your boring ass day (I bet my day is worse...)

Oh and I like to read the graffiti scribbled on the back of the bathroom stall, and wish someday that I would be brave enough to write something skanky...

6:56 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Secksi: that fucking post it didnt last 10 minutes. it was up then gone.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

What happened to the post-it? Did anyone react to it? Or What?

10:51 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

beeze: since the post-it was up for like 10 minutes i have no idea what happend with it. it was in the supply room and i sit no where near it...in fact i sit on the opposite end of the office from it.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

i think the post-it note thing is hilarious :)

i hate it when people say good morning to me. who actually really has a good morning? any time before noon, is just too damn early, IMO.

sorry, just started reading your blog, but have it bookmarked-its great:)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home