Tuesday, January 24, 2006

ALL THE RESTRAINT I COULD MUSTER!

OMG GUESS WHO I SAW TODAY

Yup NO NECK GUY. oh man it was awful. here i was eating my lunch meeting some new hot additions to the company when along comes no neck guy with pizzas.

it was hard enough with my shitty lunch sitting there smelling fucking pizza. but then no neck guy is RIGHT AT MY TABLE. It took all the restraint i had to not stare at his missing neck. hopefully he thought i was just staring at the pizza and not his ABSENCE OF NECK.

I eat at 1pm for two reasons:
1. Barely anyone eats at that time so its not so crowded in the lunch room. and i spend 8 hours at my desk so i'm not going to fucking eat there too.
2. Eating at 1pm seems to make the day go faster if that's even POSSIBLE!!

But fucking no neck had to ruin it for me. soon as he came the new hot additions LEFT!

Not to mention the fact that TCG has to keep eating at our time. No one really likes him and i wonder if he's really that oblivious or if he just ignores it since he has no friends.

But tomorrow i don't have to deal with it since i'm getting a free lunch because my cool boss is taking me out for lunch. we have to talk about a report that i have to write for my STUPID teacher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home