Saturday, September 30, 2006

Alone??!?!!?!

I just found out i'm going to be alone for thanksgiving this year (next weekend). That's great now i have to make my OWN meal for myself. I haven't decided if I'm going to let anyone know about this. It might be nice to be alone. I don't know. I was thinking of renting a shit load of movies and just watching movies all day.

I'm pretty sure if certain people knew this i'd be invited over for dinner but I don't want a pity invite. "oh you're alone? well you can come over to our dinner". you know the kind where they only invite you because you're alone? My brother doesn't live at home he's moved away for school. so he won't be coming home unless he can figure out how to on a bus and i don't know how to get to wherever he lives so...he's not coming home.

The most i've had the house to myself was a week or a few days so this will be awsome to have it all to myself. i'm looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

tell someone and at least get the invite. It will seem that much sweeter to be alone if you knew you had an alternative. *wink

Happy Holiday!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home