Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fucking Weather

I was halfway through my post when the stupid weather decided to make the power go out. extremely annoying.

i found a new cure for cramps, my previous one being a bottle of wine. this new one is called percocet. mmmmmm quite nice. works well. i recommend it!

for the past three days i've had this pain in my shoulder. it really hurts and is really annoying. i think its from stress. work is pretty bad right now. i don't really want to talk about it.

stress is weird. i've been stressed before but this is different. it really makes you tired. i can barely last a whole working day now. it just exhausts me. I should probably talk about it but the thought of it all makes me so tired. i feel like i'm shutting down. people ask me how i am but i just say fine.

its to the point where someone would literally have to make me talk. but i don't know i dont' think that would work i wouldn't even know where to begin. its evolved into this feeling and not so much a situation. i'm not even making sense. what the hell am i talking about?

I should go. i have dishes to do. its pouring rain...the so hard that i turned up the tv cuz it was really loud. I'll have to put the garbage out. isn't that great? i foresee a soaking in my future.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

I hope your shoulder gets better soon! I hate having random sore body parts...I always seem to sleep funny and wake up with sore arms or shoulders.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Talk to someone. Right away. Just to get it off your shoulders. I'm all for numbing drugs and bottles of wine, but you sound kind of bummed and depressed! Dont be!! You have your fellow bloggers to keep you sane!! But seriously, vent as much as you can to whoever will listen.
Hugs,
sean

2:14 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Beez: I know exactly what you're talking about. Two days ago i woke up with a crazy sore neck. the kind where it hurts to turn your head. I blame the way i slept!

VX: I recommend percocet for those bad cramps that won't go away and make it impossible to concentrate on anything else!

Sean: don't worry i'm not taking drugs or drinking to numb myself, that was strictly for physical pain...not the emotional kind. As for talking to someone, I don't really have anyone around right now to talk to.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home