Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Bruise

I got a bruise on my thigh on my baseball saturday. its pretty damn sweet. every day it looks cooler and cooler. i love bruises and scars and cuts. i think you're a pretty boring person if you don't even have a scar. scars are cool i love hearing how people got them.

how did i get my bruise you ask? well i'll tell you. i was on second base and the ball was hit to first base. i of course ran off my base a bit waiting to see if they'd throw it. low and behold they did. right fuckin at me. it nailed me in the leg. fuck it hurt. ever get hit with a softball? don't let the name fool you they're not that soft at all. needless to say i was safe on third base so it was all good and worth it.

........................ya that would be cool if that was how i got the bruise, but alas it is not. in between games i rammed my leg hard into the corner of a picnic table. seriously killed. it was so painful i had to stop walking even cuz it hurt so bad. whatever though i got a sweet fucking bruise that changes colors everyday. my multicolored bruise kicks ASS! the center is the deep red color with purple on the outside of it. i'm sure it will turn that wicked green and yellow color soon. i should take a daily picture to map the progression of the multicolorness that is my bruise.

I know you were enthralled with the information about my bruise, in fact i think i might name my bruise jack, as in you don't know jack.

i must go to yet another baseball game we shall horribly lose...who knows i might get another bruise!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

"Hey Have you seen my bruise?"

haha good times...."U-G-L-Y You ain't got...."
lol...ohh how those weeks were SOO fun!!! (for me, annoying for others lol)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

i love bruises as well. but, you know what i hate? when you show someone your bruise, they poke it and ask if it hurts? i just wanna kick them in the shin when they do that. no one can poke my bruise unless i say so!

i think you should take pictures as well :)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home