Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm Still Here

I actually have an ounce of energy so i decided I would update.

In the past 3 days I have had MAYBE 20 hours of sleep. My dog is sick and i thought we'd have to put her down. so scary. SERIOUSLY scary. I can't handle all this crappy crap right now. she seems to be doing better now but i'm still worried. i bet having kids is like this but 10 times worse, i'm thinking i might want to rethink the whole kids thing.

I've been hanging out with janice and her kids a lot. its awsome to be loved by kids but not be responsible for them. how much better could it get? you get to go home and you're not surrounded by kids if you don't want to be.

My plans for this long weekend are to SLEEP. oh and fucking carpet clean my room since it stinks like godamed piss from my sick dog. oh well better that than her being dead i always say!

ok i have to go i'm falling asleep

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes! I hope everything's a little better by now. Eat a bucket of ice cream. That always makes me feel better. With chocolate sauce on top!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

Hope things are better still!

I don't think you should rethink kids! You'd be a great mom!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home