Sunday, September 24, 2006

Aunt Flow

Nothing like a few crippling cramps to bring the plans you had for your day to a screeching halt. Aunt flow decided to come for a visit today. I hate her.

It's ok I guess. There a few new movies I'd like to catch up on so ... fine I guess but still disapointing.

My dad bought a $160 fish for $30 yesterday. Sweet deal if it was a pair of jeans instead of some animal that will likely DIE. why didn't he just GIVE me the money? I wouldn't have complained. The fish's saving grace with me is that it's supposed to turn this wicked cool color of blue. we'll see though.

My brother is moving out, that will be nice. More chances of me having the house to myself. Now I just have to work on getting my parents to stop being shut ins and getting the fuck out of the house.

fuck, i have to go lay die, i'm in too much pain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Rocks!
I'm so glad I'm a man. No Aunt Flow here. I have Aunt Bitchy, though, and she pops up out of nowhere ALL THE TIME. Then there's Aunt Leave Me Alone. And Aunt Fuck Off. I like Aunt Fuck Off. She's the best. Hope you feel better, though.

12:09 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yeah, so not looking forward to getting aunt flow back.....ugh

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home