Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I have to what?

I'm going to a party on saturday where i was told that i need to write some sort of thing about how this birthday person has effected my life or a funny story or something. fucking ghey. i don't know what to say. i tried to write something today at work when i was bored out of my mind and it sucked. sucked hard core. i'll tell you this, i hope to hell that no one EVER EVER EVER asks me to do a speach or something like that cuz it will be the lamest fucking thing ever. i don't like giving speaches anyway. they're always so boring and so am i so that's not the greatest combination.

meh i'm looking forward to it since there will be awsome food!!

my god i really have nothing to say...at all...how was your day?

7 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

Maybe you need to go read some of the MOH's suggested tasks again....cause SPEECH is right up there on the list!!!

Or is that your way of telling me you wont do one?

hehe! tsk tsk tsk!

And I'd think you'd have alot to say about the party girl...You used to have alot of nice things to say about her!! Rack that brain!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What would Madonna do in this situation?

She'd probably just tell her, "I love you and always wanted a lesbian relationship with you." Then she can focus on eating the cake while everyone is talking about it...

12:55 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

beez: ya i have read MOH shit and most things i've read say that the common custom these days is just the best man if even that.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

well I'm old fashioned!!

wah wah waaaah!!!

You shouldnt call it 'shit' either....it's VERY important to ME!

9:54 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

its shit to me since i had to spend so damn long reading about weddings and everything to do with them!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

omg...whatever then....No speech from Rocks!

10:12 AM  
Blogger M said...

just get really, really drunk and they will beg you not to give the speech !

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home