Friday, July 21, 2006

ONE HUNDRED!!!!!!

THIS IS MY 100TH POST

I feel like it should be about something special...but alas not much special about me today.

I was in such a bad mood, everything was pissing me off. People talking around me were too loud when i was trying to look like i was working when i really wasn't. i couldn't even concentrate on reading my marketing articles. so that really pissed me off. New Chick's stupid questions pissed me off. I was pissed off cuz i was bored and had nothing to do. I was pissed off because they're hiring new people and yet again I'm still stuck at the bottom of corporate ladder. I was pissed off because i feel like there's no room for me to move up at this company. i was pissed off because if there's no where for me to move up wtf am i fucking doing at this company? I was pissed off because i couldn't find what i was looking for. i was pissed of because my friend and i can't seem to have a conversation without having some sort of fight. i was pissed of because on my way home from work some fucker cut me off and i could have been KILLED. fucker. FUCKING FUCKER!

so that was my pissed off day in a nutshell. i'm fucking glad its the godamed weekend that's for sure. I'm going to go up to janice's house and get drunk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home