Monday, June 19, 2006

Boring Day

Today I wanted to slam my head against the desk just for something to do. My god I was bored. Definitely better than cold calling though, by far.

I'm stealing internet right now since for some reason wireless isn't working. i'm pretty sure its something my fucking brother has done since i couldn't connect to our wireless but i could on a neighbors. fucking moron. thinks he knows fucking everything there is to know about computers.

On saturday we bought some margarita mix where you throw it into the bucket with a bottle of tequila and shove in the freezer overnight. It was pretty good. Next time I'd water it down a bit more since i'm not a fan of the taste of tequila and plus it was a bit sweet but it was the best "mix" i've ever tried.

So sunday was just sitting around drinking margaritas in my new giant glasses. It was pretty awsome.

i'm just sitting here trying to think of something to write. nothing is coming to me. not a thing. I'm not really surprised at how boring I am. I think i'm just tired. Normally if i don't have something to write about i'll just make something up. but i can't even bring myself to do that. maybe i need to stop this stupid blog. Its been going downhill for quite some time. ORRRRRRRRRRR maybe i need to get drunk and drunk post.

You ever have a conversation with someone that lasted for hours and both of you were totally drunk? I have and i love them. gives me a chance to talk to the person about things we normally wouldn't talk about if sober. Or if there's something i want to know and they'd never tell me...they always do when they're drunk. the past couple days i've really been having the urge to have a drunk convo. i miss it.

SOMEONE GET DRUNK WITH ME AND TALK TO ME!

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I had time to get bored...

10:16 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

make time...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Rocks!
I HATE the taste of tequila. One bad experience six years back. You know the one, a hangover so horrible it leaves you bed-ridden until the EVENING! Yes, it was that bad. Now the smell alone is enough to get my stomach rolling. Oh, and yes, drunk conversations are the best. Why do you think I love the bars so much? And thank you for the compliment on my "teaser". It takes place in a bar, for the most part - of which I have PLENTY of experience! S

12:47 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

drunk post, drunk post!!! i bet you'd be a blast to party with :)

so, how many drinks in your gigantic cup did it take to get totally shitfaced?

i love drunk convo's;you can say whatever the fuck you want, and you never have to worry about offending someone-it rocks.

hopefuly this weekend, i'll get a chance to get some drinking in. :)

oh ,and please dont stop this blog; you crack me up, dude.

12:08 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Actually dawn i'm not a blast to party with even as Beez

9:41 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

Your FUN! I Love hanging out with you! Specially when drinking!! Whatchu Talkin About!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

*You're...sorry my bad!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

P.S. I only suggest slamming your head against the desk if it means shaking some more crazy blogs out of your head!!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And ANOTHER thing...to answer your last response to my blog...apparently dispatching is hard because they have to use three or four computer systems at once; must deal with calls accordingly; must dispatch the proper departments WHILE on calls; they must know the terms and codes for almost ALL police procedures, etc. Their training, from what I understand, is about six months. Crazy. Whatever, it's great money. ANd I think I get to wear a sexy uniform like the coppers, but my badge would say "Dispatcher." Also, from the officers I've asked that come into my deli, even THEY said they wouldn't do dispatching. My God, what have I gotten myself into?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!

BTW...I need a drink SO badly right now...I CAN'T wait to hang out this weekend!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rocks....time a for a new blog, dammit!!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AND I just posted my first chapter on my blog....tell me what you think!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

yeah BTW rocks....UPDATE!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

hey rocks-im getting drunk right now :)

8:01 PM  
Blogger M said...

what I wouldnt fucking do for a margarita right now...

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home