Sunday, July 16, 2006

Thanks All

Thank you all for your kind words!

I've found out the hard way that you should NOT dry shave your legs. I did that yesterday and it was not cool. My legs hurt so fucking much. I don't get it, I've dry shaved before and it never hurt this much. fucking weird.

I finished reading Angels and Demons, its was a great book. So full of action. I definitely recommend this book. I'm glad i've gotten back into reading. i used to all the time but then once in college i just did so much reading i couldn't handle anything extra.

I don't quite understand the whole book on tape thing or online. There's something about turning the pages of a book that you really can't replace. And the smell of a brand new book, you can't get that from a tape...

I got burnt yesterday, not badly but still i can feel the burning. I think its weird that burnt shoulders makes you feel cold. anytime i get burnt it always makes me shiver. does that happen to you or am i just a freak with weird skin?

One of janice's kids called me a sexual predator because i kept jerseying her. i was in shock, i was like what did you just call me? and she repeated it. WTF? i said janice wtf is wrong with your kids matilda just called me a sexual predator. janice said to her, do you know what that is? and she stuttered and didn't know what to say. then she said it was someone who took people's clothes off. Janice said "I'll tell you what it is later"

It was matilda's birthday yesterday. she took in an amazing haul. the cost of presents has definitely gone up since my day of birthday parties. $20.00 was the absolute most people would pay. but holy SHIT the crap she got was crazy. I felt bad, i gave her two where's waldo books and a cooking book. it was the last thing she opened and you know what? it was the only thing she wanted to play with right away AND her and her friends were fighting over it. HAHAHHAHAHA after getting tons of fucking toys it was books she was crazy about. HOLLA TO THE BOOKS THEY STILL PREVAIL!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go with the present--I would even like the Where's Waldo books :)

Yeah, sun burn feels cold...Until you go out in the sun again.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I once, very quickly, dry shaved a spot on my face where my electric razor missed. I was in a rush, grabbed Keith's razor, and just swiped it quickly across the rogue hair. BAD IDEA. It burned for three days.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

hey :)
i dry shave once in a while and it always hurts me. you think i'd learn.

i get the shivers too when Im burnt, i think its natural.

where's waldo friggin rocks. do they still make new ones?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

I do the same...ever so often when in a rush, I dry shave...and it ALWAYS hurts!!!
And I also shiver when burt, BUT I dont remember why!

BTW...maybe the girls wouldnt think you were a sexual preditor if you wern't trying to undress them! lol...just a thought! My real question tho is WHERE did she learn that?!?!

BTW good job on the prezzys...I wish I had a nice reminder about that lil ones b-day!!!! It totally slipped my mind! She prolly didnt even notice tho!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home