Friday, August 12, 2005

3-Pitch

Ok when I signed up for this stupid company tournament I didn't realize that I'd have to play the first game at 8am on a saturday morning. I thought maybe something like 10am. Boy was I wrong. I don't even wake up that early to fucking GET to work, let alone play some stupid baseball game which I HATE.

Well wait let clearify something. I love SOFTBALL but I hate 3-pitch. It shouldn't even be called baseball. It's for pussies.

So anyway I'm thinking of sabbotaging my team so we can all go home early. Though I have a feeling I won't need to do that considering our team is comprised of computer nerds. Maybe I'll spend the whole time in pain because everyone is so BAD. We'll see but I'm still not impressed at the whole be there for 7:30am for a 8am start time... FUCK THAT!

p.s - I just found out Mr. Loudmouth is on my team and I now know what he looks like. Another annoying guy I hate is on my team as well as the creepy tall guy that has worn the same shirt every day for 2 straight weeks. So this is great. Good thing there is going to be alcohol at this shindig!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

3-pitch is like normal softball except someone from your own team pitches you the ball. you get only three pitches. if you don't hit any of them its like 3 strikes and then you're out. its...LAME

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home