Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mr. Loudmouth

Ok I seriously can NOT stand the guy who works here who I have called Mr. Loudmouth. As a matter of fact I don’t even know who the hell he is. Meaning I have no idea what he looks like at all. But I can sure here him everyday promptly at fucking 12 during his lunch break. He talks about the dumbest fucking things and is the loudest person there. Today I heard him talking about his wife and shopping. He obviously is unhealthy since he was talking about how when he goes grocery shopping he always brings home shit like fruit rollups and she brings home actual fruit. He must be allergic to real food and can only eat pure chemicals and sugar. Tough life indeed. To be perfectly honest I really don’t want to sit here working and hear his dumbass conversations.

Now he’s talking about his “war” stories with his snowmobile. I’m willing to wager he’s just making all that shit up so he can sound cool and people will like to hear his dumb stories. Stupid people annoy me greatly and its nice that the WHOLE fucking office gets to hear their inane conversations about NOTHING which they laugh hysterically about.

1 Comments:

Blogger skypilotjourneyman said...

Maybe one day you should join him. Tell him the riveting story of a man named Mr. Loudmouth who talks about silly, irrelevant things and is eating himself into his grave simultaneously.

I'm sure you'll have his undivided attention.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home