Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Cornered...

Today at lunch I had to use the microwave. So I was standing at it waiting for it to finish. Who should come in and start talking to me? Yup tall creepy guy who wears the same shirt every day.

Something I forgot to mention about the 3-pitch tournament is that tall creepy guy totally tripped on NOTHING and flew through the air and landed on his knees and face planted into the backstop. THANK GOD I had a front row seat to that it was so fucking funny I almost shit my pants.

Anyway his knees were pretty bad and he had to sit the rest of the game cuz he was bleading all over the damn place. He apparently couldn't keep a bandage on his wounds.

So anyway yesterday he didn't have a bandage on them and I said thats retarded. He didn't know that the fibers from his pants get into the scab as its forming and in turn INFECTS THEM. What a gaytarded FUCKtard. I tell him there is a first aid kit in the kitchen and he should patch up his wounds. So he goes to it, 3 minutes later he comes to my desk and asks me to help him pick which bandage to use and he can't find some tape. So of course I had to do everything for him. Dumbass.

Ok so back to him cornering me today at lunch. He corners me at the microwave and procedes to tell me how the tape on the bandages hurts worse than the actual wounds. And it hurts when he bends his legs. Now I just gave you the short version but he went on and on. Like to the point that my lunch was ready and I was slowly walking out the fucking door while he was still talking. I'm pretty sure he was still talking as I was leaving the room.

I'd just like to say DAMN THAT 3-PITCH TOURNAMENT if it weren't for that I wouldn't have even had this problem. Since we were on the same team it seems he feels its ok to TALK TO ME. He's so wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home