Friday, August 19, 2005

Second Post...

Today at lunch we had a potluck lunch. I saw no neck guy again. I didn't want him anywhere near my food so I quickly hurried myself to a different room with my plate of goodies.

...its so damn creepy I don't knwo what else to say but EW..and CREEPY


On another note I didn't happen to hear about tall creepy guy's knees today. How refreshing. We only had to deal with him continously talking about the fucking food he brought for the GD potluck. So he brought these three ice creamish cakes. And he was trying to talk to me about how if one cake has this many pieces and there's this many people here then he of course has to bring more than one. Then he went around and told everyone that the cake was out. He was the only one who did that...its not like i'm goign to be going around saying ok guys my salad is out. Who does that? Fuck him and his stupid cakes I didn't have a piece.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

I think your safe! I'm pretty sure having no neck isn't contagious!

p.s Maybe what was supposed to be neck was put somewhere else?

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home