Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What a FUCKING baby!

Fuck I swear to fucking god if I have to hear tall creepy guy complain about his fucking knees ONE MORE TIME I’ll go insane on his ass. I’ll fucking kick his GD knees and really give him something to complain about. FUCKKKKKKKKK!

AGAIN at lunch he was complaining about how bad his knees were. He always brings a can of soup and a bowl and some fruit for lunch. Well today he had a jar of peanut butter and some jam and a whole stack of bread. Someone asked him why. He said his knees hurt too much for him to look for a bowl this morning. AM I MENTAL? Instead of a can of soup and a bowl he grabbed two jars and some bread. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? Fuck that guy is such a GD baby. Men are lucky they don’t have to go through child berth, I’m pretty sure it would kill them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

Haha, OK just to clear this one up, are we talking like a grown adult man? Or is he possibly like a student employee and younger?

Oh and BTW....hahahahaha!!!! I'm sorry you hvae to put up with this guy, but thanks for keeping me entertained!

5:37 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

No this guy is a 28 year old who lives with his parents and has two jobs. He complains about having two jobs but he lives with his parents so its not like he needs the second job.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home