Tuesday, February 28, 2006

LAME

Its official I'm Lame

i can only jog at a fast pace for 12:25 minutes. so LAME!

and this is my third week...i've WORKED UP TO 12 minutes. god...so lame

it all started when i puked a little in my mouth at the sight of myself. (ok not really but you get how bad it was)

so instead of just complaining about it or avoiding mirrors altogether which btw works to an extent, i decided to do something about it.

what am i doing? i'm "jogging" on one of those elipticle machines. i can't handle running on pavement. more like my back can't handle it. now something that has me worried is this machine isn't like normal running. for one thing it makes you lift your legs way higher than you would if you were running on pavement. so the part that has me worried is my quads feel like i'm building them instead of doing cardio to shed this disgusting fat hanging off my body. today i pushed myself to my legs almost giving out. holy lord my quad muscles felt like balloons ready to burst.

so what i dont like is the fact that yes i have giant legs from fat but under that fat there is actually a large amount of muscle and it feels like i'm building more muscle there and i already have a hard enough time finding pants to fit my thighs in the first place. so ya...back to my point today after my "workout" they felt the tightest ever I JUST WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT NOT BUILD MORE MUSCLE!!!!

i guess i'm stuck with it for now since i have no other options. i could go to the gym at work but i don't like people seeing me workout. it just bothers me! plus i work there for 8 hours i just want to leave when its quitting time.

for all you damn optimists out there i'll say this. when i started out i could barely do 10 minutes at a SLOW ASS pace. least now i can maintain a fast pace for 12 minutes even if it does kill me

one thing i've noticed is music is VITAL. so is that "now playing" feature on windows media player where it has some weird light show to the music...i find i can watch that and forget that my quads are screaming at me.

Anycrap there is my convincing reason why i'm so fucking lame. you know you agree! JUST AGREE!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

if you want to feel really lame see how many push ups you can do.

while drunk.

I got to about 9....

12:35 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

ya i run everyday except the weekends. what amazes me is that i don't get sore legs the next day so i guess i'm not actually building muscles in my quads now that i think of it. it just feels like it because they go crazy hard on me.

ok what you said does help cuz i was thinking i should just go hard at it and i would eventually work up an endurance and have to go longer and longer. but i guess that's not needed if i just maintain that heartrate. thanks for your advice!!!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

yes you are lame. how do I know you are lame? because I am lame too. it is easy to identify your likeness in a crowd. we gravitate towards one another.

welcome to lame-dom. isn't it grand? yeah, I know, actually, it's pretty lame.

8:06 PM  
Blogger M said...

I have a sweet ab roller thats just sitting in the closet gathering dust.

Us lame people have to stick together...

12:30 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

haha "all those days" its only 12 mins a day!! unlike you who runs at least 30mins right?

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home