Sunday, March 12, 2006

20 MINS!!!!

YES I did it, I made it to 20mins and it didn't even kill me. I did like VX suggested. I varried my speeds, still maintaining the raised heartbeat. It allowed me to make 20 mins. And actually I could have gone longer but my legs would have given out.

But today I am a little sore I better not be building leg muscle i'll be so fucking pissed.

Speaking of SORE my left arm is KILLING ME. Yesterday I challenged my brother to game of air hockey. Yup you guessed it I WON! 31-26, what's sweet about it is that it was literally the first time i've played on our machine and i think we've had it for 2 years. He's played it with his friends tons of time. What's different though is that we played it with the lights off and a black light on. it was cool. the puck glows in the dark and so does the table a bit...he says that's why he lost...BULLSHIT, i'm just good and have cat like reflexes BITCH.

but seriously my arm is KILLING me. man it hurts so much. oh well that's worth it to kick his ass!!

I'm hiding out in my room right now because my mother mentioned she wanted help picking up dogshit in the backyard today. we have 3 dogs and over the winter it piles up. right now i'm cursing nature. why oh WHY did all the snow have to melt??????????? CURSES. I'll see how long i can last i really don't want to pick up shit, i worked in a boarding kennel for 4 years i've had my share of picking up shit. least our dogs are small.

I'm starting to get really hungry so i might have to suck it up and go upstairs for food.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rocksandchairs, you fucking kill me. "At least our dogs are small." That's hilarious! And I feel, as a gay man, that it's my duty to say Congratulations on beating your brother at hockey and I certainly hope you called him a BITCH to his face!!! Damn men. And if your arm is sore, that's a sign that you worked it, girl! Yes, I just said that. By the way, how old are you?

12:07 PM  
Blogger M said...

dog shit is the bane of my existance. (Did I use that correctly...?) No matter large or small, all dog shit still smells the same.
i love it whe the snow melts and you find piles, upon piles of dog poo.

dog poo.....

4:03 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Sean: I believe i said "beat that BITCH!" to his face. in fact bitch is kind of his nickname becaues all you have to do to say his real name is replace the "b" in bitch with another letter to get his name. I'm treating my sore arm as kind of a war wound i mean he was bragging about how good he is and as soon as he lost he was all like well i was a little rusty AND the lights were off. BULLSHIT YOU SUCK A GIRL BEAT YOU!! and i am 22 years old, and you?
M: i really loathe dog shit as well. picture this. two golden retriever puppies not even 6 months having soft shit and pissing all the time since they're not house trained and playing all the time in a kennel run...i'm talking the kinda rough housing where they're running around all over the place and rolling around on the...GROUND. now picture me being the one who has to PICK them up all covered in their you know what and bathe them. yup that was me on several occasions...nice.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's the way to do it. After 20min, then slowly work to 30 min. Then 45, 60 etc...In no time you will be an athlete.

Just get a pooper scooper...

12:19 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Vince: Yes i will become an athlete once again...I've played sports my whole life until two years ago.

and i DO have a pooper scooper with a VERY LARGE shovel

9:22 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

LOL rocksandchairs. i get the same thing after playing air hockey. it hurts like a bitch.

i was at my boyfriends parents house this weekend in alliston, and omg there were thousands of little "land mines" lying around since the snow has melted. im so glad i didn't have to help with that clean up.

did you end up having to do it?

6:34 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

Oh and congrats on 20 mins...I wish I could run for 5 mins! Oh how I miss the days of highschool soccer when I could actually run! Now I'm just a lazy college student!

9:08 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Dawn: YES i ended up having to do it. it actually wasn't as much as i thought. the advantage to small dog shit is that it breaks down faster and turns to mush so there's less to pick up haha.

Beez: Yesterday i did 21 MINS HOLLA!!! i'm moving up in the world wahoo!!!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home