Monday, March 06, 2006

(insert great title here)

Ok so I'm excited about my new duvet cover. I found two amazing fabrics i plan on using. the one that will be on the underside which will be against my body is the softest most wonderful feeling fabric EVER. i can't wait to have it on meeeee!!!

wow i really have nothing to write about. you'd think after a weekend there would be loads of shit to write about.

actually i have come to a realization. in the past i've had a really hard time with the limited amount of time i've been able to have with my bestest friend. i used to get so pissed off and resentful. like i'd get really pissed...well most times not EVERY time but practically.

this weekend i thought about it and it really just does not bother me anymore. i mean she had a whole week off from school and i didn't get to see her once. normally that would chap my ass and i'd give her the silent treatment hard core. but it was like i didn't even notice. my life isn't that busy so its not like i forgot i just didn't care like i used to.

so i'm really happy about that....not happy that i never see her anymore but happy that it doesn't bother me. now i'll just focus my anger on someone/something else.

speaking of which i get so pissed off when you're waiting to turn and the oncoming car DOESN'T signal and you end up waiting for no reason because they slowed down to turn onto the road you were going to. i don't care if there's no one around and you don't feel like signalling. but when someone is fucking sitting in the middle of the road waiting for YOU to pass in order to turn FUCKING SIGNAL ASSHOLE!

3 Comments:

Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

no i have no idea how to sew at all. that's why i know people who DO know how!!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am fairly confident in believing that I really like your blog! Nice touch of bitterness, a dash of sarcasm, a sardonic touch of reality - I love it! And yes, I was exiting off a freeway entrance while some bitch was merging - mind you I had my signal on - so I slowly - SLOWLY and carefully - went in front of her and she flipped me off. So, as she passed me and I was taking the exit, I put my hand to my lips and blew her a big kiss - and the bird, too! Tramp.

12:15 PM  
Blogger M said...

Don't ever plan on driving in Massachusetts then. We are called Mass-holes for a reason....

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home