Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Am I Missing Something?

On my way into the beginning of my subdivision I saw a house sporting those halloween pumpkin leaf garbage bags... is there some sort of halloween thing going on that i missed the memo on? I havn't seen them before so that means they were recently PUT THERE. maybe they don't realize that it is MARCH.

I don't think i'll get to do my exercising tonight. my brother is on march break and is having some of is loser friends over to have a LAN party. don't know what a LAN party is? LAN stands for local area network. its where you connect a bunch of computers together. and in this case they all play the same game together. loser'ish i know. i'm going to be pissed if they are here really late.

i'm really looking forward to him moving out to go to school. i don't think i'll miss him. i won't miss the internet always going out because he's using up all our alotted bandwidth downloading shit. i won't miss him being an asshole who thinks he knows everything and talks down to people. i won't miss him doing nothing around here. i will however miss having him around to do stuff with when i'm bored. i'll miss getting him drunk beating him at drinking games. i'll miss blaming shit i did on him. and most of all i'll miss him doing dishes so i don't have to. that's really going to suck i hate doing the dishes HARDCORE. but hey at least it would be one less person to do dishes for right?

I'm actually sitting here trying to find something to talk about. But i really don't have anything at all to talk about. writer's block on my life. work sucked today as usual, for some reason i was freezing the whole day. i had to keep going to the washroom and running hot water on my hands.

I think i might go up the street and visit the kids and get a few free drinks!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

Haha Halloween in March...cool!
I want to come have drinks with the girls! :(...I hope you had a good time!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You think that's bad? Try Escondido - where people still have their fuckin' xmas lights up. It's tacky and sad. I have an it to walk up and yank on 'em, and say, "You're just TRASH!" But I don't. I'm tellin' you, to have ghetto apartments on one end of the street, and a fancy strip mall on the other....it's confusing as fuck. As for your brother - you'll miss him.
S

1:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I remember in the 70's before dyed hair became popular, some lady dyed her hair green for Saint
Patrick's Day. But it was dark green, and she was old and looked more like a witch than a Leprechaun!

BTW--What do you call a prisoner with leprosy?

A Lepercon! Just made that up...

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home