Thursday, March 16, 2006

Its Official

If I accept a job offer after my internship is over then i'll be travelling to san francisco at the end of april. i'm not really looking forward to it at all. it means i'll have to go and buy clothes, shoes, and a PURSE. this sucks i've made it 22 years without a purse. i don't have a purse because i hate carrying things. that's what pockets are for, and if it can't fit in your pockets then you probably don't need to be bringing it everywhere with you. plus they're hella girly and that bothers me too since i'm so not.

the clothes and shoes thing sucks too because i hate shopping for clothes. it reminds me of just how big i am. i guess i don't mind shopping for shoes but i'm really picking and shoes have to fit a certain way as well as look a certain way. ok so after typing all that i seem like a really picky person. ught whatever that's the way i am. plus its a whole week and i'll miss my bed, i really love my bed.

AND i have a limited amount of time to get my passport since i don't have one. so that's great i've heard its a hassle to get one. so FUCK. but who knows they could offer me a shit salary and i'll have to decline. i'd like to think that if they offer me a salary under what i'm thinking that i'd say no...but would i? i really need the money to pay for my lovely school debt.

thought for the day is when they replace the stop signs at an intersection with traffic lights what do they do with the old stop signs? do they re-use them? do they just chuck them out? do they destroy them? and where the hell can a get a few?

7 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I used to be a purseless person too. I used to have a slim man's wallet that I tucked into my back pocket. It worked until I had to carry a cell phone, then a pacifier, misc matchbox cars....(you get the picture...) so I invested in a Coach purse. I have never looked back. I love my purse, it's a soft red leather and it fits my shoulder just perfect...

(oh and there is nothing wrong with being a picky person....ask Sean, he is picky and UPTIGHT !!!!)

Hahahahahahhahaha.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

WHEN are they going to offer you a salary? Omg I cant wait to hear, I hope they offer a good one! CAUSE we both know they have the money!!! ;)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

BTW when would you like to go purse shopping? :) we both know I'm a purse freak, and I can help ya pick out shoes and clothes too like alst time!!!! I can't wait! I've waited for this day forever! hehe!!! 10 almost 11 years of trying to girl you up and a JOB breaks ya!!! I must be slackin! Oh well, That will be a fun day for sure...We'll make it fun! Let me know when!!! lol

7:05 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

i need to go clothes shopping more than i need to go purse shopping. so ASAP i hvae to go ASAP ugh this SUCKS DICKKKKKKKKKKKK

for serious i need to go right away because i have a feeling this is going to take some time since i can't handle a lot in one day

1:16 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

I'm free all the time...IT'S YOU who has to pick a free day! Remember?!?! College Strike 2006!? YESH!

So say when and I'll be there!!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

I'm free anytime after work and on weekends. i want to go to a place in kitchener for shoes though its called factory shoes. have you been?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

Yes I have been. I went recently actually, for shoes for K's wedding. Weekends are best for me, since I have to drive home after!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home