Saturday, April 01, 2006

Did it Again

Yes I did it again, I had to. I went clothes shopping again. This time I hit the JACKPOT! SERIOUSLY so awsome. Practically everything i tried on fit and looked GOOD. that happens like once every FIVE years. i was so happy. i'm always hitting up this store for clothes FIRST everytime i gotta go shopping.

the store is called addition elle. it is literally the only fat people clothes store that i've been in that actually had NICE looking clothes. most of them in other stores are so ugly. i mean seriously, overbese people got style too ya know!

i spent WAY too much but i literally have not been serious clothes shopping in about 2 years SO i needed the clothes. but fuck, looks like i'll have to put off buying that sandblaster for a couple months at least until i get my new paycheck which will be the end of april or beginning of june.

i even got some shoes. i'm not sure i want to keep them yet they were like 120.00 after tax. so maybe next weekend i'll hit up my fav shoe store called factory shoes. much more selection than this shitty store i went to and WAY cheaper for the name brands.

OMG i jsut got the biggest craving for some bacon right now. one time my best friend from like grade 6 and i cooked up a whole package of bacon for the two of us, we then had some toast and waffles with it too and some ALCOHOLIC shirley temples. we kinda just threw in whatever alcohol i had which was triple sec, amaretto and something else. it was awsome. i'll never forget that night. i miss times like that. i heart bacon. i love how salty it is and the taste of it. its just good. i don't get how people hate bacon, they're freaks! FREAKS!!!!

Well anyway i need a few pairs of pants hemmed so that means i'll have to get janice to do it. i think i might offer to babysit her kids for the night or the afternoon or something as payment. i'll see if she looks like she doesn't want to do it then tempt her with that. she has three kids so she doesn't get the chance to go out on her own without them much. i say it again, people who CHOOSE to have 3 kids are fucking crazy. two are a handful... you don't have 3 arms so why have three kids? although she didn't choose to have that many ...the last one was ..um...unplanned. but still after hanging with her and her kids HOLY SHIT. 3 is just too many. its a lot of work. and you see how one of them inevitably gets left out a tad. it always happens.

that's my weekend so far....

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're now an official Shopping Whore. It's like getting pregant - it can happen the first time!

2:14 PM  
Blogger M said...

um yeah, thats great...

but did you buy a PURSE ????

5:00 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Sean: i'm no shopping whore in fact i hate shopping. most of my clothes are worn out and a lot of them have holes in them because i refuse to go shopping.

M: no i didn't get a purse i'm so stupid i never even considered BORROWING one. how dumb am i? i can just borrow one from a friend and not have to waste money of a stinkin purse!!!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

no purses!!!! :) unless, of course, you need one, then go for it.
i went shopping this weekend and for fun i picked up a purse and was like "is this me or what!!!!" no matter how hard i try, i 'll never be able to carry a purse. they look so awkward on me. im a backpack girl all the way :)

addition elle is a great store.

and, dont worry about how much $$$ you spent, cause you're gunna look great, and thats all that counts :)

10:22 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Dawn: TOO TRUE DOWN WITH PURSES. I think I'm going to borrow a friend's from work its big enough that i can put papers in it which i will probably need to be able to do. but ya backpacks all the way or just pockets.

I think once people get a purse they feel obligated to fill it with crap that don't even need in the first place. if i can get away with just pockets with my things in them why can't people get by without a giant fucking purse with things in it they didn't even know was in there?

one time i went through my friend's purse and i counted FOURTEEN different lip glosses....WTF? pretty sure you do'nt need that many at one time...i could be wrong...

I wore a new jacket thing i got from shopping and got two compliments about it...crazy what just a jacket will do eh?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

14!!!!! holy shit :)

we're kinda lucky at work, we have to wear a uniform, so i dont have to shop for work clothes.

awesome, about the jacket :)

are you going to keep the shoes?

ok, i've never heard of factory shoes, i must google it and find one near me. i need some new sandals.

11:13 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

Dawn: Ya i'm keeping the shoes, i figured i wouldn't want to go shopping again but i don't know you can never have too many shoes. what if there's a pair waiting for me at factory shoes and i just didn't go? we can't have that.

there's a factory shoes in kitchener i believe...that's the one i go to anyway...its near bingeman's so...if that isn't kitchener then whatever city bingeman's is located.

i think they get the shoes directly from the factories instead of a supplier which is why they have tons of selection and you'll find the name brands a bit cheaper than at other shoe stores...don't even get me started on the prices at fucking aldo! those bastards. oh and not to mention the utter lack of selection they have there too. what the hell, i don't even get how they're in business, guess people just buy whatever to look like they have tons of money

11:24 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

i know eh, on the aldo thing. i bought one pair of shoes there when i was in high school and that was the last time. they are waaaaaaaaaay over priced for the shit they carry.

i'm so going to factory shoes, thanks for the tip and it's really not that far, i mean i go downtown toronto just for one thing. thanks, have a good day,ok.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

Hey Rocks...thats wicked about more shopping! I tried to shop on the weekend, ended up buying a jacket that was $50 and I only SORTA like it!
Thanks for adding me as a link! :) Made me smile to finally be part of your list! I posted about my weekend today, go read about the rest...since I only told you about my one big night! hehe!!!
We HAVE to go to Blue Man Group on my break!!! So pick a night now so we can buy tickets!!!!!

AND Hey DAWN, there is a Factory Shoes in Brampton too...410 and Bovaird, Trinity Common...its about the same size as Kitcheners, and just as good!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not going shopping again 'till I lose 50 pounds. I've been saving up for this event, but I'm still waiting (10 years so far) 'till I lose the weight.

6:09 PM  
Blogger M said...

okay, so i opened my purse, and I only have 2 lipglosses, my wallet, my cell phone, sunglasses and the checkbook (occasionally) and the stray matchbox car / army man.

YOU CAN CARRY A PURSE !
YOU CAN DO IT !
YOU CAN DO IT !

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home