Saturday, March 18, 2006

Fuck I was Tagged So Now You All Will Feel My Pain!

Me A-Z

I was tagged by Beezaleez

Accent -I suppose to people who live in England us Canadians have an accent...but no accent lol
Booze of choice-Do I seriousy have to pick just one? it depends on what mood i'm in but generally wine
Chore I hate-I fucking hate all chores, simple as that!
Dog or cat-Dogs all the way. I'm not against cats i'm against kitty litter, 10 times worse than picking up dog shit imo!
Essential electronics-TV, DVD PLAYA
Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) –Whatever smells good, i'm not brand whore
Gold or Silver? –neither i'd rather spend my money on something a little more practical!!!
Hometown-The Wood
Insomnia? –Sure who doesn't get that once in awhile...and was that supposed to be asking me if i have insomnia, or have i heard of insomnia?
Job Title –Marketing Assistant
Kids?-HAHA ya right
Living Arrangement-ugh i live with my parents
Most admired trait-sense of humor
Number of Sexual Partners-0
Overnight Hospital Stays-none...well maybe when i was born i stayed the night...
Phobia-no phobias THANK GOD
Quote-Always look left when you know you're right.
Religion-I'm not religious at all in fact i hate bible thumpers, can't stand those people at all.
Siblings-a younger brother by 3 years
Time I wake up-8:23 am
Unusual talent/skill-HAHA i'm afraid i lack in both the talent and skill department!!
Vegetable I refuse to eat-Most of them, but mushrooms top my list i hate those fuckers.
Worst habit-i tend to over think a lot of things...is that a habit?
X-rays-ya i've had a few never broken a bone though HOLLA...does a bone scan count as an xray?
Yummy foods I make-if its frozen and its yummy then i technically made it didn't i?
Zodiac sign-Aquarius

I am tagging:
1. Ur_Secksi
2. M
3. Roxy
4. VX
5. Sean

5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

That's some funny stuff!

myspace.com/backyardsympathy

4:27 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks for listening to the tune man. We are currently working on our debut album. I see you are from Guelph. I grew up near there and my wife went to UofG. Spread the word about us man. We're going to be playing shows here in San Diego and the album will be coming out in the next few months. Tell your friends! Thanks a lot!

4:40 PM  
Blogger M said...

ummmmm damn "man"

what happens if I boycott ???

4:32 PM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

you CAN'T boycott SO THERE!!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

For me, a computer is an essential electronic device. That and the electric start on my motorcycle.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home