Tuesday, March 28, 2006

MOVE NUMBER FUCKING 6

Ya that's right I've been moved for the fucking sixth time. this is bullshit i feel like some sort of travelling gypsy or something.

I really liked where I was sitting too. It was the perfect spot. No one ever walked behind me so literally no one could see my screen so i was free to blog to my heart's content. no one sat near me so i didn't have to listen to other people's noises. i had a GIANT window all to myself so i had something to look at when i was feeling bored. That's all gone now of course, i knew it was too good to be true.

Where was i moved to you ask? into the department office. i now have my own office which i have to SHARE with the NC. great so they crammed two desks into one not that big room. first thing i'm pissed about? NO WINDOW! second thing: i had documents which i used regularly pinned onto the cubicle walls for quick and easy access...can't do that in a fucking office.

ok so good thing about the office? i can shut the door. when me and NC want to bitch about our current project with the most crazy deadline ever we can just shut the door and bitch. or when we just don't feel like working we can just sit in there and talk. our office also has a couch. its a comfy couch too. so that's cool.

this office has a window which is the same height as the door, so when people walk by they feel compelled to look into the room. it just so happens that i'm facing the door so i don't have to worry about people seeing my screen BUT NC has her back facing the door so she can't see our boss walking in and her screen is facing the door so people CAN see her screen....SHE SUCKS hahahah sucker. she's new so she actually does work....me on the other hand....

how do i feel about NC? she's growing on me...literally, i contracted some sort of fungus from her and i can't get rid of it. i've had her fired, that shit just ain't right! ok so none of that is true but it could be. Naw i'm starting to like her. she swears a lot like i do, she bitches about the same things that i do. and i like how i'm not the only one other than my boss anymore. one thing that still bugs me is that she just doesn't know stuff that she should. for example in microsoft excel she was asking me how to sort a column....SORT BY ASCENDING ORDER...THERE'S A FUCKING BUTTON THAT YOU CLICK THAT DOES IT FOR YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LOOK THROUGH ALL THE MENUS TO FIND IT. i'm sorry, if you're in business you should just know that!! so its stupid simple things like that she doesn't know and its annoying me cuz i'm the one she gets to help her. plus she's not very technical and our business is all tech so....what the hell.

well anyway i still reserve my complete and final opinion for when i've worked with her for a month. now since we are so close to each other i'm sure she'll wear on my nerves for example i noticed that she hums and sings to herself, i'm sure she doesn't even know she's doing it but I DO I CAN FUCKING HEAR IT. i don't know about you but that's fucking annoying when you're trying to concentrate!!

well anyway that was part of my day...how was your day?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tape a calender to the window.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Beezaleez said...

Haha a good but bad day all at once!! Poor Rocks...why do people that are annoying have to exist!! GOSH!

My day was crapola as well...Yay for us being back at school...BUT fuck, 7 weeks crammed into 5, and their idea of a bit of a break from the cram is taking out one of our final submissions and making previous work worth more!! DAMN, if I had known that would have happened I would have tried harder earlier on!! lol...Ok I want to cry!!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, in an office you can't fart either....no one to blame it on. That kinda bites

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home