Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Slacker

I've really been slacking with my working out. I think i'm just getting discouraged. i've been doing it for a long while with no visible results. i must be doing something wrong. Or maybe i'm just cursed to be overbese with a gross body. I'm leaning towards that one myself.

HEY PERFECT GUY WHO SAYS HE DOESN'T CARE WHAT HIS CHICK LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE HE LOVES HER JUST THE WAY SHE IS...YOU CAN COME ON MY WAY RIGHT ABOUT NOW!

wouldn't that be a self esteem booster? i don't think i'd believe it even if a guy ever said that to me.

I've made a mental note to stop telling people i like to work with glass. i told NC and like others before her she went on the whole "you should start a business" thing. annoying but i am getting pretty good at thwarting that conversation. i've had it many times and its getting old. as of yet no one has been able to convince me it would be worth while.

right in the middle of writing this post my best friend tells me she's upset that i haven't mentioned that she's getting married. pisses me off when she does that since i was literally writing about it when she bitched to me. i almost deleted it since i really hate when people do that. but i decided i wouldn't after all.

so ya she's getting married so that's cool. anyone who knows them knew it was coming so it wasn't that big of a surprise. i guess it was just "surprising" that it was so soon.

all this wedding stuff has got me thinking about women's obsession with getting married. what is it about weddings that makes women so obsessed about it and can't wait to have it? if you ask me a wedding is so much fucking work, if i thought i was going ot get married i would dread it. and me being me wouldn't ask for help and would try to do it all myself and probably have a mental break down because of how much fucking work they are.

i don't think that our society has that "women should get married and pump out some kids" mentality as much anymore. so why are most girls so wedding crazy? i don't get it. i sure am not like that at all.

meh i know my friend's wedding is going to be hella awsome since her mom is so awsome and totally one of those crazy creative people who can do anything. right now she's having troubles picking her wedding party. i don't envy her, its a tough thing. even picking a maid of honor is a tough thing to do. you really have to make sure the person will work their ass off for you to make the day run smooth and work out. plus i imagine you'd want to pick someone who can deal with stress. OH and someone who will take your shit when you get totally bitchy which is inevitable.

my one request would be OPEN BAR. i'm a strong believer of you shouldn't make your guests pay for drinks. i mean you're prolly getting sweet expensive wedding gifts so you might as well reward them right?

should be a good time and i couldn't be more happy for them.

on a work related note NC and I are totally getting annoyed with this new project we've been given. its totally unrealistic and stupid. i'll get so far with my part and it'll be moving smoothly and i'll feel like i'm getting somewhere and then my boss just changes shit around and creates tons more work. i'm getting pissed. i stopped working today at 4:30 and decided i wasn't going to do anything until quitting time. that'll show her!

I have to get my passport tomorrow. i have no idea where i'm going except that its in kitchener. i hope i don't get fucking lost. that would be the way woudln't it? when you're in a time crunch you get lost.

ok i'm totally tired and i feel like i just rambled about nothing so i'm out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Beezaleez said...

I wasn't BITCHING...I was MENTIONING! I like getting mentioned in your blog! makes me feel special! sorry i said it right when you were writting something!

Is it so bad that I'm wedding and baby crazy? I'm one of THOSE chicks! And I don't care what anyone says! Don't you want me to have children so you can spoil them and teach them bad words!? lol!

7:40 AM  
Blogger RocksAndChairs said...

no i'm not really looking forward to you having kids and dumping them on me.

or how we won't be able to do stuff cuz you'll have kids. that will suck too!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do the exercises for general health so you won't feel discouraged. You can take a break, but pick it up again.

The struggle to look good is fun, but they're lots of other ways to have fun and feel good no matter what you look like. Guys I talk to all agree that personality is the most important thing in determining a good mate. P.S. congrats to beezaleez!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am never getting married. Spend a shitload of money and only have a piece of paper to show for it? When I settle down with someone, I am just going to spend those thousands of dollars on a open bar party - dn't have to fuss about fitting into a dress, picking the wedding party or how my dad wopuld embarrass me in the speeches, just a lot of happy drunk people. And i'll even write Song + ???? 4 eva on a bar coaster so I can get a piece of paper too.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home