Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about ME



1…. For some strange stroke of luck i have the house to myself on a thursday night so i'm taking full advantage!

2. I drink wine from a drinking glass. Fuck those wine glasses they're way too small!

3. I love Pier 1 I just picked up two new blue glasses, they're so SWEET!

4. I'm addicted to blue glass..glasses

5. Blue is my favorite color

6. I'm stubborn

7. I've never had a boyfriend...ever...

8. I went into work an hour and a half late today and my boss freaked out and started calling everywhere trying to find me cuz she thought i was hurt or something.

9. I always put three ice cubes in my drinks...it can't be more or less.

10. This is hard i can't think of anymore things about me...OH i wish i could fly

11. Right now i have music blaring on my surround sound

12. I'm eating some sort of fish stick right now and its gross but i keep eating it

13. I can't dance...at all...it just looks wrong....SO wrong!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Vince
2. Beezaleez



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very funny...I'm number 7.

My TT is up, thought I'd give it a go:http://vincentparker.blogspot.com/

1:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rocks & Chairs, I really enjoyed this blog! It was funny. I just might steal this idea 'cause, well, that's what I do.!
Sean

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home